God's left hand

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Me 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Me
    Keymaster

God’s power under law = Satan, the flesh, and the world.

Genesis 48:13 Joseph took them both, Ephraim with his right hand toward Israel’s left, and Manasseh with his left hand toward Israel’s right, and brought them close to him.

Genesis 48:14 But Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on the head of Ephraim, who was the younger, and his left hand on Manasseh’s head, crossing his hands, although Manasseh was the firstborn.

Judges 3:21 Ehud stretched out his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh and thrust it into his belly.

Nehemiah 8:4 Ezra the scribe stood at a wooden podium which they had made for the purpose. And beside him stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah, and Maaseiah on his right hand; and Pedaiah, Mishael, Malchijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam on his left hand.

Proverbs 3:16 Long life is in her right hand; In her left hand are riches and honor.

Song of Solomon 2:6 “Let his left hand be under my head And his right hand embrace me.”

Song of Solomon 8:3 “Let his left hand be under my head And his right hand embrace me.”

Isaiah 9:20 They slice off what is on the right hand but still are hungry, And they eat what is on the left hand but they are not satisfied; Each of them eats the flesh of his own arm.

Ezekiel 39:3 I will strike your bow from your left hand and dash down your arrows from your right hand.

Matthew 6:3 But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.