God's right hand

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Me 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Me
    Keymaster

Christ! The hand of favor.

Mark 16:19 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Luke 20:42
    For David himself says in the book of Psalms, ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand,

Acts 2:25 For David says of Him, ‘I saw the Lord always in my presence; For He is at my right hand, so that I will not be shaken.

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, “I am; and you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”

John 21:6 And He said to them, “Cast the net on the right-hand side of the boat and you will find a catch.” So they cast, and then they were not able to haul it in because of the great number of fish.

Job 40:14 “Then I will also confess to you, That your own right hand can save you.

Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 16:11 You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

Psalm 17:7 Wondrously show Your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand From those who rise up

Psalm 18:35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.