The Sea(s)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Me 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Me
    Keymaster

I believe it is the actual spiritual location of the human SOUL or the Holy place of the temple and the entire body/source of natural life. The ruling powers of the Earthly spiritual realm rule this location of the human soul. The moon is the place where we are conscious of (separate from our body, the “Earth”), but our actual soul is located in the sea and under the power of the “Leviathan” or Satan.

At the end of the ages, the “moon will be turned to blood” when God joins man in full union (marriage) and man will no longer have a consciousness that is separate and unaware of God.

Waters and “Sea” are different. “Waters” appear to be individual people whereas the “sea” is the pool of natural life where the human soul exists. The soul is wrapped in darkness and can’t see God.

Psalm 65:7 who stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, the tumult of the peoples

Isaiah 43:16 Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea, a path in the mighty waters,

Psalm 33:7 He gathers the waters of the sea as a heap; he puts the deeps in storehouses.

Job 38:8-11 “Or who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb, when I made clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling band, and prescribed limits for it and set bars and doors, and said, ‘Thus far shall you come, and no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stayed’?

Revelation 17:15 And he *said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.

Isaiah 11:15-16 And the Lord will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt, and will wave his hand over the River with his scorching breath, and strike it into seven channels, and he will lead people across in sandals. And there will be a highway from Assyria for the remnant that remains of his people, as there was for Israel when they came up from the land of Egypt

Revelation 15:2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.

Job 26:7-8
    He stretches out the north over the void
    and hangs the earth on nothing.
    8 He binds up the waters in his thick clouds,
    and the cloud is not split open under them

Isaiah 27:1
    In that day the Lord will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
    With His fierce and great and mighty sword,
    Even Leviathan the twisted serpent;
    And He will kill the dragon who lives in the sea.

Psalm 104:6-9 You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. At your rebuke they fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight. The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place that you appointed for them. You set a boundary that they may not pass, so that they might not again cover the earth.

Job 38:4-39:30 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements—surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? “Or who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb,

Genesis 1:20 And God said, “Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.”

Job 36:27-30
    For he draws up the drops of water;
    they distill his mist in rain,
    28 which the skies pour down
    and drop on mankind abundantly.
    29 Can anyone understand the spreading of the clouds,
    the thunderings of his pavilion?
    30 Behold, he scatters his lightning about him
    and covers the roots of the sea.

Ezekiel 28 The word of the Lord came again to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, ‘Thus says the Lord God,
    “Because your heart is lifted up
    And you have said, ‘I am a god,
    I sit in the seat of gods
    In the heart of the seas’;
    Yet you are a man and not God,
    Although you make your heart like the heart of God—
    3 Behold, you are wiser than Daniel;
    There is no secret that is a match for you.
    4 “By your wisdom and understanding
    You have acquired riches for yourself
    And have acquired gold and silver for your treasuries.
    5 “By your great wisdom, by your trade
    You have increased your riches
    And your heart is lifted up because of your riches—

Ezekiel 27 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me saying, 2 “And you, son of man, take up a lamentation over Tyre; 3 and say to Tyre, who dwells at the entrance to the sea, merchant of the peoples to many coastlands, ‘Thus says the Lord God,
    “O Tyre, you have said, ‘I am perfect in beauty.’
    4 “Your borders are in the heart of the seas;
    Your builders have perfected your beauty.
    5 “They have made all your planks of fir trees from Senir;
    They have taken a cedar from Lebanon to make a mast for you.
    6 “Of oaks from Bashan they have made your oars;
    With ivory they have inlaid your deck of boxwood from the coastlands of Cyprus.
    7 “Your sail was of fine embroidered linen from Egypt
    So that it became your distinguishing mark;
    Your awning was blue and purple from the coastlands of Elishah.
    8 “The inhabitants of Sidon and Arvad were your rowers;
    Your wise men, O Tyre, were aboard; they were your pilots.
    9 “The elders of Gebal and her wise men were with you repairing your seams;
    All the ships of the sea and their sailors were with you in order to deal in your merchandise.

Revelation 13 And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.

Ezekiel 27:12-13 “Tarshish was your customer because of the abundance of all kinds of wealth; with silver, iron, tin and lead they paid for your wares. 13 Javan, Tubal and Meshech, they were your traders; with the lives of men and vessels of bronze they paid for your merchandise.

Isaiah 17:12-13 Ah, the thunder of many peoples; they thunder like the thundering of the sea! Ah, the roar of nations; they roar like the roaring of mighty waters! The nations roar like the roaring of many waters, but he will rebuke them, and they will flee far away, chased like chaff on the mountains before the wind and whirling dust before the storm.

Psalm 107:29 He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed.

Psalm 93:3-4 The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their roaring. Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty!

Psalm 89:9 You rule the raging of the sea; when its waves rise, you still them.

Matthew 8:26-27 And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?”

Jonah 1:15 So they picked up Jonah and hurled him into the sea, and the sea ceased from its raging.

Psalm 2:1-4 Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, “Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Me.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Me.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.